Do you backup your digital files?
How would you feel if you would lose all of your personal files, documents, school and work papers, passwords, diaries, website login details, digital photographs and videos, financial statements and receipts? That would quite tragic, right?
With this book you will learn how to:
* Maintain a continuous back system for all of your personal files, even with the option of reverting back to all revisions up to 30 days back
* Two invaluable tools and services that you should start using right now
* How to protect all of your digital assets by leveraging the expertise of experts
* Why conventional backup methods are simply unusable
* Restore all of your files, in case of data loss, or to transfer them after upgrading to a new computer
* How to all of this without breaking the bank -- in fact my method can be implemented just with free tools
If you have a good backup system in place you don't have to fear viruses, hackers, faulty hardware, theft, natural disaster or plain and simple user error which might result in loss of files and information that is simply not replaceable.