Ryan cringed and turned to Christine. ""What happened to our peaceful lifestyle? Financial things were so simple and easy in the past.""
"I don't know, Ryan, but we can't continue to live like this much longer."" The memory of her credit card rejection at the checkout line was still fresh. ""All I know is, our relationship has changed, and I don't like where it's going.""
Understanding the perilous direction they were headed by spending more money than they made, Ryan and Christine Richardson decided to change their financial course. Join them as they implement a 12 week back to the basics budgetingapproach based on the timeless ""envelopes"" method of budgeting. After reading Money for Life, you will be equipped and empowered to:
* Stop spending more than you make.
* Plan for unexpected expenses, including emergencies.
* Set money aside in advance of spending requirements.
* Implement a household budgeting system that makes communicating easy and fun.
* Put in place a plan for debt elimination.
* Use credit cards without increasing debt.
* Successfully manage your money in today's ""cashless"" electronic society.
The starter CD for Mvelopes™ Personal, an online budgeting system, is included with the book.