Symbolism in The Tabernacle
The Tabernacle eBook gives a quick overview of the most important features of the Old Testament teaching on the Tabernacle in the Wilderness of Sinai. This eBook features a Tabernacle cutaway illustration that provides an "inside look" at more than 15 important features of the Tabernacle, such as the Ark of the Covenant, the veil, the lampstand, the altars, the High Priest, the sacrifices, and more. This handy reference shows how they relate to our relationship with God today through Christ.
The Tabernacle eBook can be read in just 30 minutes. It is packed with drawings and charts and is written in easy-to-understand language. Recommended for a personal or group Bible study. The Tabernacle includes:
• Floor plan and birds-eye view of the Tabernacle.
• Interior view of the Tabernacle, Holy Place, and Holy of Holies
• Pattern of Worship: Sacrifice, cleansing, and entering the Tabernacle.
• Illustrations and explanation of each furnishing in the Tabernacle, the Ark and Mercy Seat, lampstand, incense altar, brazen altar, bronze laver, and more
• Diagram showing 12 Tribes of Israel camped around the Tabernacle
• Old Testament Symbols of Jesus
• Aaron as High Priest and Jesus as the better High Priest
Illustrations for The Tabernacle were created exclusively for Rose Publishing by renowned Bible artist Stan Stein, and they provide an amazing inside look at the Tabernacle and its furnishings. Each illustration not only explains the Old Testament Tabernacle in detail, they also help you to understand the symbolic relationship between the Tabernacle and Jesus Christ.
The content of The Tabernacle offers a wealth of information, including:
1. A Tabernacle illustration with references and descriptions for the following items:
• The Gate of the Court
• Court Fence
• Brazen Altar
• Laver of Bronze
• Holy Place
• Golden Lampstand
• Altar of Incense
• Most Holy Place (Holy of Holies)
• Ark of the Covenant
• Mercy Seat
• The Cloud and Pillar of Fire
• The High Priest and His Holy Garments
2. An In-Depth Description of the Ark of the Covenant:
• A physical description of the Ark
• Where it was placed in the Tabernacle
• The role of the Levites, the Day of Atonement and the Mercy Seat
• Where God dwelled and spoke to the Priest
• The scriptural references to the Ark of the Covenant
3. Old Testament Symbols of Jesus, including Old Testament and New Testament Bible references.
4. A Description and full-color illustration of the High Priest:
• Clothing and the purpose of the 11 specific items found in scriptures, such as the Turban (or Mitre), onyx stones on shoulders, and breastplate with 12 precious stones
• Service of the High Priest
• Aaron, the High Priest
• Jesus, the better High Priest
5. The Types of Sacrifices in the Tabernacle, their purposes and scripture reference.
6. The Journey of the Ark of the Covenant:
• From Mt. Sinai and covering 400 years beginning with the Exodus in 1450 BC
• Ending in 500 BC when Jeremiah prophesied that the Ark would be replaced by the Lord's presence.
7. The Tabernacle campsite and the placement of the 12 Tribes of Israel around the Tabernacle, including:
• The families of Merari and the Tribes of Naphtali, Asher, Dan
• The families Moses, Aaron and sons and the Tribes of Issachar, Judah, Zebulun
• The families of Kohath and the Tribes of Gad, Simeon, Reuben
• The families of Gershonites and the Tribes of Ephraim, Manasseh, and Benjamin
The Tabernacle eBook is an excellent Bible study resource if you'd like to learn how the Old Testament Tabernacle points to Jesus and our salvation in Christ.