How To Overcome Procrastination, Depression and Feel Good About Yourself AgainThis is a 31-day guide to feeling better about yourself. If you are depressed, constantly procrastinating and just not happy with your life, then this 31-day plan is perfect for you. The key to overcoming depression and procrastination is found in making small changes in your daily routine.
Do you know that you can’t look to anyone to make you happy? That’s right, all humans will fail us. That’s why you have to focus on making changes in your life in order to be happier.
The way to be successful in overcoming procrastination, depression and being a happier person is discovered through making small changes in your daily routine. This guide is designed to do just that: help you learn how to be happier through making one change per day for the next 31 days. As you make these changes, you will experience more freedom and happiness in your life.Here are a couple of tips from the book:
- Today, keep the focus on your physical appearance. When you look good, you will feel better about yourself. Have you ever heard the expression, “dress for success”? Even if you are at home all day, don’t just lounge around in your old clothes or pajamas all day. I work out of my home most of the time. Even though I have the luxury of working in my bathrobe, I rarely do. I feel more like an entrepreneur when I dress like a businessman. Oddly enough, I sometimes put on a tie, even though no one else is around all day long.
- The first thing to do in the morning is to make the bed and straighten things up a bit. One of the sure signs of being depressed is when you just let things around the house go to the point of being a mess. If you can make a decision to just do fifteen minutes’ worth of work around where you live, first thing in the morning, I assure you that you will feel better. Usually what happens with me is, once I get started straightening things up, I cannot quit. I always feel better when the dishes are clean, the laundry is done and there are fresh-smelling, clean sheets on the bed.
As you can see, the author, Ashley Rosebloom, delivers straightforward tips on how to overcome being depressed, how to stop being a procrastinator and how to feel better about yourself.
While reading this book, you won’t have to sift through a bunch of psychological jargon to get to the good stuff. NO! You will be learning how to feel better about yourself through the application of easy-to-understand-and-follow information.When you are finished with this book you will have learned:
Here are a couple of more tips from the book:
- Ways to overcome feeling depressed
- How to stop procrastinating
- Proven methods for feeling better about yourself
- How to be happier
Are ready to learn how to:
- Be nice to yourself today. Sometimes I just tell myself, “You’re going through a lot. You have been through a lot. Just relax and know that this too shall pass. ”My mom always said that the clouds in life always lift and the sun eventually shines again." You may be going through some tough times, but you will eventually get past your troubles. Consider this: you have to get up one more time than you fall down. Also, you can never give up; you’ve got to keep trying no matter what.
- I should have had this tip in the beginning of the book: Learn to live life in the present moment. When we get too focused on regrets of the past or fears of the future, we lose out on the blessings of living in today. Do your best today to just stay present in the moment. Enjoy every second of your life today.
- Feel better about yourself?
- Overcome feeling depressed?
- Stop being a procrastinator?
If so, get the book now while it is being offered at this low introductory price.