Think You Know The Iron Condor Strategy? You Don’t!
The Iron Condor strategy for trading options CAN be the most profitable options-trading strategy there is, earning you 10% per month returns on a regular, consistent basis. Or it can be a way to lose your shirt. What determines whether you get rich or go broke can often be a tiny detail here, a missed opportunity there. The margin for error is slim. Heck, it’s non-existent. Fortunes are amassed by experienced options traders who know how to use this strategy THE RIGHT WAY. And financial lives are destroyed by those who don’t.
This book will catapult you into that first category. Without all the fluff and B.S. that you don’t need. The Bullsh*t Free Guide to Iron Condors is a TRUE no-nonsense guide to the Iron Condor strategy, written by an experienced trader who lives (or dies) by working it every day. It’s designed as a real-life, step-by-step guide for experienced options traders who want to use this strategy the RIGHT WAY -- which means the CONSISTENTLY PROFITABLE way. In the book you’ll discover: * 6 little-known techniques for adjusting trades that go bad (most experienced traders don’t even know these)
* How to create a trading journal and trading log, and why it’s CRUCIAL that you do. (Note: the book includes downloadable examples you can use yourself.)
* The 3 ways the world’s top Iron Condor traders manage risk, including detailed examples so you can trade “like the big boys.”
* How to save yourself thousands of dollars when entering live trades (this information is closely guarded by many trading “gurus”).
* Which option broker is the best for trading Iron Condors. (This is one of the most important decisions you’ll make, so choose wisely.)
* How to set up a trading plan that actually works. (We include a sample trading plan to get you started.) * Why weekly options are not as amazing as they sound (and are, in fact, often a HUGE mistake).
* How to incorporate volatility into your trading. (You will come to LOVE huge volatility moves after reading this!)
* How to eliminate the risk of early assignment.
* How to avoid being caught with your pants down on settlement day. (Make this mistake and you can kiss your profits goodbye.)