Enjoy the continuing best-selling Amish serial, Whoopie Pie Bakers, as Jacob's feelings for Esther grow stronger, and he must make a decision to pick Gina or Esther. The decision takes him back to his past and his motives are revealed.
Emma is home after being abducted for five long years, and she finds her former Amish life boring and yearns for the city. Esther and her mother seem to not understand her. Will she have to stay Amish, or will she eventually settle back into the life she was snatched from five years ago?
Copyright Sicily Yoder, 2012. All rights reserved. No part of this book may be reproduced in any form either written or electronically without the express permission of the author or publisher.
This novel is a work of fiction. Names, characters, and incidents are the product of the author’s imagination and are, therefore, used fictitiously. Any similarity or resemblance to actual persons; living or dead, places or events is purely coincidental and beyond the intent of the author or publisher.
Photos by Photo Bucket, Big Stock, and the author.
To God, who is everything to me. To my loyal readers, who helped me to sell 103,772 books in 2012. Without you, I would not be enjoying the wunderbar career that God has bestowed upon me. To my family, I love you so much.
Sicily Yoder’s Books
Amish Blizzards Volume Series
1. Amish Blizzards: Volume One: A Winter Surplus
2. Amish Blizzards: Volume One: A Barn Singing
3. Amish Blizzards; Volume Three: An Amish Cowboy
4. Amish Blizzards: Volume Four: That Other One
5. Amish Blizzards: Volume Five: Kissing Snow Angels
Amish Snowflakes Series
1. Amish Snowflakes: Volume One: Winter Letters
2. Amish Snowflakes: Volume Two: Kisses from Heaven
Amish Washdays Boxed Sets: Volume One
Heaven Driven Series
1. Heaven Driven: Volume One: Clouds Below Heaven
2. Heaven Drive: Volume Two: Hugs From Heaven
Single in Indiana Series
1. Single in Indiana: Volume One: Valentine's Kiss
Whoopie Pie Bakers Series
1. Whoopie Pie Bakers: Volume One: Silvery Snowflakes on Lancaster
2. Whoopie Pie Bakers: Volume Two: Kneeling to Heaven
1. An Autumn Wind in Walnut Creek: Amish Orchards: Book One
TABLE OF CONTENTS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR
It was a mild, wintery January day in Millersburg, Ohio, except for the occasional bursts of winter wind that swept across the sprawling farm’s front yard. Abby Yoder was unpacking gift boxes of home-canned foods and settling into her new home. She was here on a sole mission: for the money.
A sudden knock at the front door came unexpectedly, startling Abby as she stood on the top step of the ladder. A rushed sigh escaped her wobbling body. Why, I almo