Does your upcoming childbirth scare you?
Have you heard frightening stories about it?
Have you wondered how you'll get through your childbirth?
Would you like a simple, practical way to get past these fears in order to experience a natural, calm birth?
Studies have shown that fear of childbirth can actually cause complications during labor.
Fear, stress, anxiety and the resulting tension that have built up over months,
can cause your contractions to slow down or even stop altogether.
Stress can also affect your baby.
Obviously you don´t want anything to happen to your child.
You want to get past your fears and be able to relax, but how?
Like you, I was afraid of the upcoming childbirth during my first pregnancy.
After researching the various reasons behind women's fears,
I discovered a method which helped and guided me through a calm, peaceful and natural birth.
Now I would like to share this method with you.
This book focuses on helping you deal with, and overcome your fears of childbirth.
Focusing specifically on a self-help resource called the Image Visualization Technique,
we will work on replacing any negative images or thoughts of childbirth you may have, with positive ones.
This is a simple method that anyone can use: anywhere, at any time.
I have developed a series of exercises to help you work through the 9 most common fears women face during pregnancy.
During the course of the series we will be looking at how to face and deal with the following fears:
1. Fear of pain.
2. Fear of your baby passing through the vagina.
3. Fear of tenseness due to pressure and stress.
4. Fear of the unknown.
5. Fear that the labor will not proceed the way you have planned it.
6. Fear of episiotomy.
7. Fear of complications.
8. Fear of dying.
9. Fear for the health of the baby.
And also how to deal with general fears of childbirth that don't appear on the list.
- Working on whatever fears you may have, will help you prepare for your upcoming childbirth.
- Your negative thoughts will be replaced with images that are strengthening and positive.
- You will be able to look forward to your labor and begin to get happily excited about your coming baby.
Don´t let the fears get you down, and instead start working on them − today.
** Don't forget to Get your FREE GIFT **